Sunday, October 12, 2008

October 11, 2008


Well, I got a lot done this week. I'm packed and the kid's medical stuff is in order for my parents. We are fininshing up painting Jacob and AJ's room. My genius husband, who really is a genius, decided that since Jacob loves ships and pirates he needed to have a compass rose painted on the ceiling. Well, move over Michaelangelo, about 20 hours later the ceiling is done, and it is gorgeous. I'll post pics soon. I did get a little irritated at "Michael" yesterday as I feel we need to get other things done. But, he is a perfectionist and would not stop until it was done. The ceiling fan is the needle in the middle of the compass and he even painted an arrow on one of the blades.... It's cool! Now, maybe I can get him to pack!!

5 days and counting!!!!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I love the boys room! WOW! that turned out great! You are a genius!

We are sending you to China with lots of love and prayers. Bring us back a little girl....smile!