Sunday, October 12, 2008

October 4, 2008


Wow, we were bamboozled! We were told that our niece's birthday party was at the church at 5:00 this evening, so we went. But.... guess what? It was really a surprise shower for us!! It was so wonderful. We really were surprised. There were about 40-50 people there and we felt so loved. My sister in laws planned it and they are truly my sisters. The food was great and my aunt made a beautiful cake. Thank you Thank you for all you did and do for us. We were blessed so much by you.


12 days and counting... I am pretty much a basket case. My 15 year old is reading this and he offered the term for me. Isn't he nice? I feel like I have so much to do to get ready to go, but ya know if the windows and floors don't sparkle, it's OK. AJ will love his new home anyway!!

No comments: